Update 1.4.1 Release Notes
Blueprints are special content items that can be used to get discounts on researching new vehicles. Every researchable vehicle (starting from Tier II) has blueprints.
- Once a blueprint is completely assembled, no experience is required for researching a corresponding vehicle.
- Each blueprint consists of fragments; their number depends on the vehicle tier. Each fragment increases the research discount of a particular vehicle.
- If a player receives a blueprint fragment for a vehicle that has already been researched or has all blueprint fragments collected, such blueprint fragments will be automatically converted to one of the following blueprint types: universal or national.
- A player can get a blueprint fragment they need by converting a certain number of national and universal blueprint fragments. The number of the required blueprint fragments depends on the vehicle tier.
Added a new type of battle rewards: Reward for Merit (previously known as the Random Reward). They contain various game items, as well as blueprint fragments. They can be earned in the following way:
- With a certain probability after each battle.
- If a player does not receive a Reward for Merit after a battle, the probability of receiving it increases for the next battle. When you receive a Reward for Merit, the probability is reset and the process repeats.
- These rewards can be earned only in Random Battles.
- The first four rewards you earn will be small and the fifth one will be large.